Spirulina Flakes for fresh and saltwater fish
- Highly attractive staple food for marine and freshwater fish.
- Good protein content and rich in vitamins.
- Contains natural color enhancers and stimulates the immune system.
- Highly digestible, contains fresh seafood and brine shrimp.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists, does not cloud the water
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Item number:V151014
including 7% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 6,10 €
If ingredients such as salmon, brine shrimp and krill were not enough, we’ve added Spirulina to this exceptional flake. Ideal for both freshwater and marine fish, Spirulina will enhance the color, stimulate the immune system and ensure better growth with less body fat.
Spirulina contains the most remarkable concentration and combination of nutrients in any food, plant, grain or herb.
Feed as much as your fish will eat in 2-3 minutes. Distribution 3-4 times per day.
Fish fillets, Spirulina, wheat flour, marine algae, wheat gluten, krill (Euphasia pacifica plankton), refined fish oils, lecithin, adult brine shrimp, garlic, yeast (ß-glucans), brine shrimp nauplii, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), L-ascorbic acid Phosphate (Vitamin C), menadione (Vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), cobalamin (Vitamin B12), biotin (Vitamin H), pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), folic acid (Vitamin B11), niacin (Vitamin B3)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.