The famous dry food as frozen food
- beloved as flake and pellet food now available as frozen food
- Feed mix based on Artemia Shrimp
- with extra garlic, vitamins, etc.
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Item number:153073
- Best before date:31.01.2023
including 7% VAT. ,
Recommended retail price: 4,80 €
A delicious Frozen Formula Food containing adult Brine Shrimp (Artemia), supplemented with a nutritious blend of fresh seafood, like fish fillets, krill pacifica, mussels, …, garlic and macro algae, resulting in an extremely attractive flavor for all marine tropical fish. Fish love the flavor of Brine Shrimp Plus so much that feeding time is a real feeding frenzy! Contains softly binded soluble micronutrients such as vitamins, immunostimulants, carotenoids and attractive natural flavours. Instructions for use: push out the required amount of cubes into a recipient. Let them defrost, without water, at room temperature during minimum 10 to 15 minutes before feeding. Your fish should be fed 2 to 5 times a day, only feed the amount that your fish will consume within 5 minutes.
- An extremely attractive flavor for all marine tropicals
- With extra Artemia, fish fillets, squid, clams, krill pacifica, garlic, vitamins, seaweed
- An excellent blend for healthier and more colorful tropical marine fish
- Developed by aquaculture biologists to duplicate the natural coral reef diet
- Ideal in combination with Ocean Nutrition Brine Shrimp Plus Flakes
Did you know?
The smallest strain of new hatched artemia nauplii are 400 microns long and 250 microns wide.
Put the required quantity of cubes into a container. Allow the cubes to thaw at room temperature without water for at least 10 to 15 minutes before feeding. Your fish should be fed 2 to 5 times a day. Feed only the amount that your fish consume within 5 minutes.
Adult brine shrimp, fish fillets, squid, clams, mussels, krill pacifica, seaweed, garlic,vitamins (retinol (vit A), cholecalciferol (vit D3), tocopherol acetate (vit E), menadione (vit K3), thiamine mononitrate (vit B1), riboflavin (vit B2), pantothenic acid (vit B5), pyridoxine (vit B6), cobalamin (vit B12), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vit C), niacin (vit B3), biotin (vit H), choline (vit B4), inositol (vit B8), folic acid (vit B11)), carotenoid pigments, minerals.