For herbivorous and omnivorous cichlids
- soft & moist sinking pellets
- predominantly of vegetable origin
- promotes a balanced growth
- no water turbidity
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Item number:V152027
including 7% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 9,50 €
You save 11.58%, that is 1,10 €
A highly palatable diet consisting of soft and moist pellets, specially formulated for African and South-American herbivorous and omnivorous cichlids. These sinking pellets are designed to enhance health, growth and coloration. This unique formula replicates the natural diet of herbivorous cichlids, providing growth without fattening the fish. The formula includes several natural pigments to intensify the blue, red and yellow colors. It also contains Spirulina, garlic, vitamin C and other immune boosters.
- Highly palatable diet, specially formulated for African and South American herbivorous and omnivorous cichlids
- Soft and moist sinking pellets with selected raw materials predominantly of vegetable origin. Ideal for their digestive system
- This unique formula diet replicates the dietary habits of the herbivorous cichlids promoting a balanced growth without the risk of fattening the fish
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists
- Does not cloud the water
- Low phosphorus and low ash content
- Packed in oxygen-free pouches to guarantee maximum freshness
- Comes in 2 pellet sizes: small (+/- 1.8mm) and medium (+/- 3.8mm) pellet
Did you know?
Vegetarian cichlids are very inefficient in digesting the haemoglobin.
|Vegetable matter (alfalfa, corn, soybean, wheat), fish meal, spirulina, kelp, krill (Euphasia superba), fish hydrolysate, brewers yeast, MPAX (Marine Protein Amino eXtract: select fish meals, select amino acids (L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Betaïne L-Trypthophan)), lecithin, salmon oil, garlic, vitamins (ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), biotin (Vitamin H), cyanocobalamine (Vitamin B12), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), panthotenic acid (Vitamin B5), menadione (Vitamin K3), folacin (Vitamin B9), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), retinol (Vitamin A1), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), niacin (Vitamin B3)), minerals (calcium carbonate, cobalt carbonate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, calcium iodide, sodium selenite, zinc sulphate, magnesium sulphate), asthaxanthin and preservatives (BHA, BHT and ethoxyquin).|