High Protein marine fish Food
- For carnivorous/omnivorous marine tropicals
- Highly palatable staple food for marine and freshwater tropical fish
- An excellent source of pure marine protein
- Improves coloration and vitality while boosting the immune system
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists, does not cloud the water
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Item number:V151008
including 7% VAT. ,
Recommended retail price: 5,20 €
The strategic blend of seafood products used in the Prime Reef Flakes translates in some serious protein in a jar. Highly palatable, even the most finicky fish will find it difficult to resist. Key ingredients include fresh fish protein and fresh seafood: salmon, plankton, squid, clams, herring, brine shrimp.
Feed as much as your fish will eat in 2-3 minutes. Distribution 3-4 times per day.
Krill (Euphasia pacifica and superba plankton), fish fillets, squid, marine algae, sea clams, wheat gluten, adult brine shrimp, wheat flour, mussels, refined fish oils, marine fish eggs, lecithin, brine shrimp nauplii, Spirulina, garlic, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), L-ascorbic acid Phosphate (Vitamin C), menadione (Vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), cobalamin (Vitamin B12), biotin (Vitamin H), pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), folic acid (Vitamin B11), niacin (Vitamin B3)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.