Pellets for the community tank
- highly digestible, natural food
- with natural proteins & lipids
- floating for a short time before sinking
- ideal for use with automatic feeders
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
incl. 7% VAT , plus shipping costs
Manufacturers recommended retail price: 7,90 €
Scientifically formulated with select natural proteins and lipid ingredients. These pellets (+/- 0.8mm) have a high protein content, are rich in natural color enhancers and vitamins to improve vitality and coloration while boosting the immune system. Feed one to three times daily. Do not feed more than can be eaten within a few minutes.
- A complete, highly attractive and easily digestible diet specially designed for all freshwater tropical fish
- Fish feeding can occur at all levels of the aquarium as the food will float for a short time before sinking slowly
- Ideal for use with automatic feeders
- The high protein content will stimulate breeding and ensure regular growth
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists
- Does not cloud the water
Did you know?
Anorexia can be caused by a panthothenic acid deficiency.
|Fish fillet, wheat flour, wheat gluten, squid, krill, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), lecithin, marine algae, select amino acids (betaine, L-lysine, Dl-methionine), garlic, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), L-ascorbic acid Phosphate (Vitamin C), menadione (Vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), panthothenic acid (Vitamin B5), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), cobalamin (Vitamin B12), I-ascorbic acid phosphate (Vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (Vitamin H), choline (Vitamin B4), inositol (Vitamin B8), folic acid (Vitamin B11)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.|