Planctonic micro food
- for corals, invertebrates & delicate fish
- promotes zooplankton
- with numerous vitamins
- low in nitrates & phosphates
- Item number:16667
- Best before date:31.05.2024
including 7% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 18,90 €
Planktonic microfeed. NYOS® INSTANT PLANKTON is a highly developed plankton microfeed clusters for corals, invertebrates, and marine ornamental fish (particle size: 5 - 20 µ).
In a special process, individual, round feed particles are combined in a manner that microfeed clusters with tiny air bubbles are generated to realize this state-of-the-art phytoplankton substitute. Because of these air bubbles, the so-formed feed clusters do not sink but float for many hours in the water column. This ensures a maximum on availability for corals and filter-feeders.
The round, raspberry-like shape of these feed clusters promotes the absorption for corals and filter-feeders.The advantages at a glance:
- numerous corals and invertebrates, which take feed actively (such as azoox corals, LPS, ricordeas, zoanthus)
- many delicate fish that eat microbes (e.g. pipefish or dragonets)
- regular use promotes the formation of zooplankton
- enriched with numerous vitamins and Supplements
- We recommend mixing with salt water and adding a few drops of NYOS® ABSOLUTE AMINOS in a separate container for the perfect activation.
- low in phosphates and nitrates
1 - 3 measuring spoons per 100 l daily
Marine proteins, marine oils, algae extracts, phospholipids, minerals, vitamin pre mixture, antioxidants
Not suitable for human consumption.