Zeolite mixture for saltwater tanks
- simple reduction of nitrates
- removes & prevents algae plagues
- for near natural water values
incl. 19% VAT , plus shipping costs
Manufacturers recommended retail price: 10,90 €
NYOS® ZEO is a high-quality, specially adapted zeolite mixture for seawater aquariums. Regular use reduces nitrate values permanently, simply and safely to the detection limit.The advantages at a glance:
- naturally pure, high-quality, free of additives, carrier substances, etc.
- in combination with NYOS® BIO BOOSTER, BAC and ZERO provides a biological balance with natural water values
- simple and safe nitrate reduction to the detection limit
- prevention and removal of unwanted algae plagues
- corals receive a natural growth shape
Use a maximum of 1 l (34 oz.) of NYOS® ZEO per 400 l (100 gal) of aquarium water. For the first use start with 50% and increase to a normal dosage within 4 weeks if required. NYOS® ZEO should be submerged completely in the water and water should run through in permanently. For best results, we recommend placing NYOS® ZEO in a zeolite filter and to allow 400 l/h (100 gal/h) of water to flow through per liter of NYOS® ZEO. Change every 6-8 weeks. We recommend all changes to be checked carefully and to monitor all water values regularly.
Not suitable for human consumption.