Fine pore aquarium cement
- Safe and secure reverberation of reef superstructures
- Can also be used under water
- Corals bond very well with this cement
- You determine the processing time
- Harmless for corals & fishes
- Manufacturer:aqua connect
- Item number:155493
including 19% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 29,90 €
Aqua connect's Fastbond cement adhesive can be used underwater as well as out of water. This makes it ideal for modeling and bonding reef structures or rock to build amazing aquascapes. It is also ideal for positioning and fixing corals and frags.
The warmer the water, the faster the cement sets. The temperature should not exceed 35°C - at this temperature, for example, the cement sets in less than a minute, and in lukewarm water in about 2 minutes.
For fish and corals the cement adhesive is completely harmless.
|The water must not be warmer than 35°C!|