- Item number:150172
including 19% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 39,90 €
SuperDI Color Indicating SilicaBuster Multi-Layer DI Cartridge - High-Capacity 10in Shell, 3in dia x 10in
SpectraPure SilicaBuster Mixed-Bed Multi-Layer Deionization Cartridges are fabricated with semiconductor grade resins for highest possible purity water. They are capable of producing 18 meg ohm-cm resistivity water. They are the first deionization cartridges designed to reduce silica, nitrates and phosphate levels in the low ppb range. These newly formulated cartridges far exceed the performance of previous cartridges, offering enhanced contaminant removal, longer life and higher purity.
- Color changes to show remaining capacity and cartridge exhaustion
- For ultra high purity water (18 meg ohm-cm resistivity)
- Enhanced silica removal
- Highest silica, nitrate, phosphate, and heavy metal removal of any 10 inch DI cartridge available
- Optimized for post RO or post distillation filtration
- Higher capacity than other similar size cartridges
- Twist-top refillable shell
- Aluminized mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge degradation
Deionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters, or water with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. Exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide levels, and TDS etc. in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or de-gasification of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide.
Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.