Hardness granules for fresh & sea water
- excellent hardening material for calcium reactors
- ideal for use as substrate
- additional buffering (pH stability) of the aquarium water
- ideal growth medium for microorganisms
- available in 2 - 3 mm and 9 - 15 mm grain size
- Item number:V155224
including 19% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 29,95 €
ROWA®lith is a natural material. It consists of 99.1 % of calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and is extracted from Jurassic and Devonian deposits.
Whether as substrate or hardening material for the calcium reactor with ROWA®lith, the additional entry of undesirable substances (e.g. phosphate) into the aquarium is avoided, unlike the use of broken coral. ROWA®lith is also used by ROWA® in drinking water treatment as a deacidification agent.
ROWA®lith is a natural material. It consists of 99,1 % of calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and is extracted from Jurassic and Devonian deposits.
2 - 3 mm
9 - 15 mm