Especially for giant freshwater fish
- slowly sinking pellets for carnivorous giant fish
- solid growth & vivid colors guaranteed
- support health & improve the immune system
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Item number:V153237
including 7% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 16,70 €
Ocean Nutrition is very proud to present a brand-new, top-of-the-line product called COLOSSUS! Ocean Nutrition's engineers, nutritionists and fish food professionals have poured the expertise they've gathered throughout the many years into this exclusive, high-end type of freshwater fish food. COLOSSUS is a range of large-sized slow-sinking pellets (Q2-range) and fast moist absorbing floating sticks (X2-range) carefully engineered for freshwater fish species such as Arowana’s, Cichlids, Catfish, Rays, Pleco's, Oscar's and any other type of giant freshwater species. Both products guarantee a solid growth, sparkling health and vivid colours on your fish. A true must-have for any serious aquarist!
- Floating, bite-sized Sticks (17mm x 6mm) for large carnivorous monster fish.
- Packed with fresh marine protein for superior digestibility and increased satisfaction.
- Designed with an optimized carotenoid profile to express the brightest natural colors.
- Skillfully created with nutrients that support and maintain general health as well as enhance the immune system of your fish.
- Includes Phyto nutrients such as garlic & specially selected herbs to increase the natural resistance to pathogens & parasites.
|Fish fillets, wheat flour, krill (Euphasia sp.), squid, yeast, zooplankton, spirulina, lecithin, garlic, selected amino acids (betaine, taurine, L-lysine, DL-methionine, L-tryptophane), vitamins (retinyl acetate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), biotin (vitamin H), panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), niacin (vitamin B3), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.|