High end Artemia Cysts
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Item number:V154015
including 7% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 26,90 €
- Very small nauplii for first feeding of delicate marine fish larvae
- Total Omega-3 HUFA: > 15 mg/gr dry weight
- Naturally rich in the essential highly unsaturated fatty acid EPA
- Extremely high, fast and synchronous hatching
- Hatching efficiency up to 300.000 nauplii per gram and more
Micro Artemia Cysts are very small, fast hatching cysts. Under optimal conditions, the hatching will be completed within 16 - 18 Hours to obtain the optimal prey size.
Hatching 1 gram of Micro Artemia Cysts results in more than 300 000 nauplii and the amount of time needed for 95 % of the cysts to hatch out is approximately 18 hours.Enrichment kinetics
It is not recommended to enrich, as the instar I nauplii naturally contain more than 15 mg/g dry weight of highly unsaturated fatty acids (mainly EPA).
Another benefit of this product is that the instar I nauplii have a length of +/- 430 micron, which is ideal for first feeding of small and/or delicate fish larvae. Therefore enrichment is not advised, as this procedure will enlarge the length of the nauplii very fast.
|Feed according to nutrient requirements and store the cysts in a dry place below 4°C.|