Artemia cysts automatically separable from shell
- use in combination with the Sep-Art Separator
- a fast & complete seperation of nauplii & unhatched cysts
- due to separation process, the nauplii are extremely viable
- 225.000 Nauplien per Gramm
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Shelf life expiration date:31.10.2025
incl. 7% VAT , plus shipping costs
Manufacturers recommended retail price: 98,90 €
The Sep-Art Technology is based on an ingenious aquaculture invention.
Sep-Art Artemia cysts are not a new strain of cysts, but the Sep-Art Technology provides a magnetic coating on the cysts. This new technology is highly efficient and allows a fast and complete separation of nauplii and unhatched cysts.
Sep-Art Artemia Cysts (90% hatching) are coated with a carefully selected non-toxic layer of magnetic material. They look like normal cysts and the hatching instructions are identical. After hatching the Sep-Art Artemia Cysts, drain or siphon the nauplii and unhatched cysts into the Sep-Art Separator.
The Separator contains a strong built-in magnet: unhatched cysts are trapped by the magnet on the bottom of the Separator. The non-magnetic free swimming nauplii are ready to use. Thanks to the gentle separation process, the nauplii are extremely viable.