Planktonic nutrient and vitamin solution
- prevents deficiencies
- improves coloration, growth & polyp expansion
- for corals & filter feeders
- Shelf life expiration date:31.01.2025
incl. 19% VAT , plus shipping costs
Manufacturers recommended retail price: 26,90 €
NYOS® CORAL NECTAR is a well-formulated nutrient solution that prevents specifically deficiencies and degeneration of corals and filter feeders.
After some time, a degeneration of numerous corals can occur frequently even in well-established aquariums: Loss of tissue on the base of SPS, shrinking of discosomas such as ricordeas or a reduction in zoanthus colonies. The lack of supplements and a subsequent malnutrition could be identified as the cause. NYOS® CORAL NECTAR provides specifically these supplements.The advantages at a glance:
- nutrients from planktons and vitamin solutions for hard and soft corals, gorgonias, molluscs, sponges etc.
- prevents specifically deficiencies and degeneration of corals and filter-feeders
- thereby improves colour, growth, and polyp image of corals through nutrition close to nature
- does not contain any harmful chelators or chemical additives
1 drop per 100 l per day
Natural zooplankton, vitamins, essential fatty acids, coenzymes, preservatives
Store in a cool place. Do not dilute. Not suitable for human consumption.