Top notch water analysis
- high precision - measuring concentrations down to less than 1 µg/l
- for especially high requirements in element analysis
- determine the individual consumption of your aquarium system
- identify sources of pollution that could be the cause of many problems
- for the targeted optimization of your aquarium system
- Manufacturer:ATI Aquaristik GmbH
- Item number:170441
including 19% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 37,90 €
With the ARCOS II ICP-OES machine, an analyser of the highest in its class has been chosen. It is characterised by ist high precision and is used wherever high demands on element analysis are required. So it is not surprising that with the ARCOS II trace Elements can be detected in concentrations to less than 1 µg/l (0.001mg/l).This is your way..
..to being totally aware and in control of what is happening with your aquariums water chemistry. With the help of the ICP-OES by ATI the daily challenges of meeting the needs of your reed aquarium inhabitants are now without any doubt completely possible. You are able to see the daily consumption of every essential mayor and minor element and able to dose accordingly to keep at the optimum levels. Using the analysis, ATI is also able to identify sources of pollution that could be the cause of many problems and so can optimise your aquarium system to even better results, and detect potential problems to avoid them escalating.