Natural botanical extract
- neutralizes ammonia & reduces nitrite
- suitable for fresh & marine water
- neutralizes the water during the transport of fish
- Included:Box of 6 vials
incl. 19% VAT , plus shipping costs
Manufacturers recommended retail price: 14,95 €
Stop Ammo traps ammonia and reduces the proportion of nitrites when starting up a new aquarium and in water used to transport fish. This prevents the fish from being shocked or killed.
Stop Ammo is made from the extracts of specially selected plants. The plants in question have developed a special molecular system with the capacity to trap ammonia nitrogen. Ammonia nitrogen is particularly volatile and toxic and is firstly stored in a non-volatile, non-toxic form, and then synthesized in the form of food, namely proteins and amino acids.
The saponins have been removed in order to make the plant extract suitable for use in aquaculture and aquariums (saponins are poisonous for fish gills).
Standard range: 1 vial for 200 l (50 US gal) / 15 days
Stop Ammo can be used in the following cases:
- In your aquarium to limit an unexpected increase in nitrites - e.g. due to a dead fish.
- In water that is used for transport of fish to reduce the ammonia level in the water by 50%, as well as to reduce the risk of stress and illness.
- During the acclimatisation of your fish, in order to reduce or eliminate the loss of fish during this phase and to promote a quicker acclimatisation.