Fertiliser for pond plants
- provides pond plants with the elements they need
- bio-available iron - directly assimilable
- free of nitrites & phosphates
- Item number:120761
including 19% VAT. ,
Recommended retail price: 29,90 €
Decomposing foliage, fish droppings and unconsumed food waste are the main sources of pollution in outside ponds. If the pond is also insufficiently or inadequately biologically filtered, water quality deteriorates quickly and various problems may arise, such as green pond water, filamentous algae, unpleasant odours, an accumulation of sludge and the formation of a viscous film on the pond’s surface. All of these problems obviously affect fish health.
The BioPond range of aerosols spray a fine jet over an area of several metres and use nitrogen as the propellant.
Aerosol plus points:
- The active agents are isolated from oxygen in the air when being stored and even after being used several times. The product is therefore completely effective every time it is used and there is no need to overuse it.
- Unlike bottled products, aerosols are easier to use, allowing the solution to be easily dispersed over the entire pond surface, without having to go through cumbersome mixing and spreading processes. A one second blast treats 1m³ of water.
- Finally, nitrogen is an inert and inoffensive environmentally-friendly gas.
BioPond Plants provides pool and pond plants with the elements they need to develop, in particular bio-available iron, which is directly assimilable, and is vital for photosynthesis.
BioPond Plants is a nitrate and phosphate-free fertiliser for pond plants.
We believe that ponds contain enough nitrates and phosphates and there is no need to add any more. However, plants need small amounts of the metals required for photosynthesis, for example, to develop normally. There is no point in adding nitrate and phosphate based fertilisers if one of these metals is lacking.This type of fertiliser will only worsen the problem by encouraging in particular the growth of algae.
A one second blast treats 1m³ of water (250 US gal) per week. 1 spray can treat up to 25 000 liters (6250 US gal)