Micronutrient supplement for bacteria
- provides the pond bacteria with all necessary micronutrients
- thus ensures optimal purification of the water
- contains enzymes, trace elements, amino acids & vitamins
- Item number:120760
including 19% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 30,90 €
Decomposing foliage, fish droppings and unconsumed food waste are the main sources of pollution in outside ponds. If the pond is also insufficiently or inadequately biologically filtered, water quality deteriorates quickly and various problems may arise, such as green pond water, filamentous algae, unpleasant odours, an accumulation of sludge and the formation of a viscous film on the pond's surface. All of these problems obviously affect fish health.
The BioPond range of aerosols spray a fine jet over an area of several metres and use nitrogen as the propellant.
Aerosol plus points:
- The active agents are isolated from oxygen in the air when being stored and even after being used several times. The product is therefore completely effective every time it is used and there is no need to overuse it.
- Unlike bottled products, aerosols are easier to use, allowing the solution to be easily dispersed over the entire pond surface, without having to go through cumbersome mixing and spreading processes. A one second blast treats 1m³ of water.
- Finally, nitrogen is an inert and inoffensive environmentally-friendly gas.
BioPond Nutris provides the micronutrients needed by the purifying bacteria.
It provides the pond bacteria with all the micronutrients needed for optimal purification: enzymes, trace elements, amino acids and vitamins.
BioPond Nutris also contains plant surface agents that facilitate the absorption of these nutrients by the bacterial cells and therefore improve the quality of pond and pool water.