Especially for giant freshwater fish
- slowly sinking pellets for carnivorous giant fish
- solid growth & vivid colors guaranteed
- support health & improve the immune system
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Item number:V153234
including 7% VAT. ,
Recommended retail price: 15,60 €
Ocean Nutrition is very proud to present a brand-new, top-of-the-line product called COLOSSUS! Ocean Nutrition's engineers, nutritionists and fish food professionals have poured the expertise they've gathered throughout the many years into this EXCLUSIVE, high-end type of freshwater fish food. COLOSSUS is a range of large-sized slow-sinking pellets (Q2-range) and fast moist absorbing floating sticks (X2-range) carefully engineered for freshwater fish species such as Arowana’s, Cichlids, Catfish, Rays, Pleco's, Oscar's and any other type of giant freshwater species. Both products quarantee a solid growth, sparkling health and vivid colours on your fish. A true must-have for any serious aquarist!
- Slow sinking, bite-sized Pellets (5mm x 10mm) for large carnivorous monster fish.
- Nutrient rich food designed to satisfy the hefty appetite of large carnivorous aquarium fish while guaranteeing optimal growth.
- Skillfully created with nutrients that support and maintain general health as well as enhance the immune system of your fish.
- Includes Phyto nutrients such as garlic & specially selected herbs to increase the natural resistance to pathogens & parasites.
- Extruded with the greatest care, no water pollution.
|Fish fillets, wheat flour, krill (Euphasia sp.), squid, yeast, zooplankton, spirulina, garlic, kelp, lecithin, selected amino acids (betaine, taurine, Llysine, DL-methionine, L-tryptophane), vitamins (retinyl acetate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), biotin (vitamin H), panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), niacin (vitamin B3)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.|