- microscopically small crustaceans
- rich in natural carotenoid pigments
- significantly enhance the coloration of marine organisms
- easy to spread evenly in the aquarium
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Shelf life expiration date:31.03.2027
incl. 7% VAT , plus shipping costs
Manufacturers recommended retail price: 3,50 €
This food contains an omnivorous copepod called Calanus finmarchicus. This microscopic crustacean is an important part of the marine food chain in the North Atlantic Sea. This zooplankton is rich in natural carotenoid pigments that will significantly enhance the color of your marine organisms. It is easy to spread evenly this food to your reef tank. Excellent food for your fish, corals and invertebrates.
Did you know?
This zooplankton is high in protein but also contains valuable omega 3 fatty acids.