Red Marine Algae
- premium quality marine algae
- an entirely botanic and very nutritious supplement for all grazing fish
- enhanced with garlic for increased palatability and immunity
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Shelf life expiration date:28.02.2027
incl. 7% VAT , plus shipping costs
Manufacturers recommended retail price: 5,70 €
An all natural, very nutritious supplement for all grazing fish, rich in vitamin C and easily digestible. An optimal food source for marine and freshwater herbivorous fish with softer mouth parts. Enhanced with natural garlic extract for increased acceptance by finicky eaters and improved immune functions.
Tear off a piece of seaweed of approximately 5cm by 7cm for the average 200l community tank and place in the aquarium using Ocean Nutrition Seaweed Clip. Allow fish to graze at their leisure. Any large seaweed pieces that break loose and float to the surface should be reattached. Remove any uneaten seaweed after 24 hours.
- Optimal food source and color enhancer for small Angelfish, sponge feeders, and other marine fish with softer mouth parts.
- Red Marine Algae is a nutritious supplement for all grazing fish, rich in vitamin C, and is 100% digestible.
- This product should be used as a supplement to other food sources.
- We strongly recommend using seaweed in combination with Ocean Nutrition Formula Foods (Formula One, Formula Two, Spirulina Formula, etc.).
|Dried seaweed, garlic extract|