Pure Artemia Cysts
- hatching percentage of more than 90%
- they'll hatch in 18-30 hours into Artemia nauplii
- ideal live food for tropical marine & freshwater fish larvae
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Item number:151041
- Best before date:31.07.2024
including 7% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 171,20 €
Ocean Nutrition knows the importance of nutrition. Their Brine Shrimp Eggs are ideal for professional hatcheries and aquaria hobbyists because of their consistent high quality and attention to detail in processing and packaging.
Our Artemia Cysts, also known as Brine Shrimp Eggs, have a hatching percentage of more than 90%. They will hatch into Artemia nauplii (baby brine shrimp) in 18 to 30 hours. Artemia nauplii are known to be the ideal live food for the first stages of many marine and freshwater tropical fish and for many invertebrates.
- 100% of the finest brine shrimp eggs from the Great Salt Lake!
- Innovative Nitro Pack inner package assures a great hatch (> 90% hatching percentage)
- Ideal for reef tanks and baby fish!
Did you know?
The new bread Artemia nauplii contain the natural carotenoid pigment canthaxanthine.
For best results - hatching
- Use cone shape (possibly an inverted 2 liter bottle)
- Add the air line to the bottom of the hatching vessel
- Make sure air keeps eggs in suspension
- Use bright light but avoid overheating
- After 24 hours stop aeration and wait 10 minutes
- pH: 8.1 to 8.4 (experiment with local water)
- Cyst density: 1-2 gramm per liter / 1 spoon per liter
- Salinity: 20 to 35 gramm per liter
- Temperature: 28°C - 30°C - avoid temperature above 30°C
Feed according to nutritional needs.
|This product consists entirely of Brine Shrimp eggs (454 gr)|