ROWAphos 100 gr
ROWA® phos used in resh water and sea-water uariums reduces the ain reason for roblems with algae: posphate (PO4)
It acts as an adsorbent ponge removing hosphate caused by ecomposing food or verfeeding, bringing the oncentration back to a atural level and never releasing phosphate back into the water.
Should be used when setting up a new aquarium to avoid phosphate (PO4) building up in rocks and gravel.
ROWA® phos ...
- extreme high phosphate (PO4) adsorbent
- needs very little room in the filter system
- simple handling
- quick visible success during algae bloom
- no influence on pH after one hour
- reduces silicate (SiO2)
- no output of substances such as aluminum (can occur when using other products)
- avoids phosphate-related damage to lime synthesis in calcareous algae and stone corals etc.