Food source for larger marine predators
- soft and nutritious food
- easy to cut into smaller pieces
- therefore also suitable for smaller fish & invertebrates
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Item number:153091
- Best before date:31.12.2021
including 7% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 3,20 €
Varying in size between 8 and 14 cm, polychaetes (sea worms) are an important food source for larger marine predators. They can be cut easily into smaller pieces, making this soft and nutritious food also available for many smaller fish and invertebrates! After defrosting, it is advised to rinse well with water to avoid unnecessary contamination of the aquarium water.
- Originating from marine water, they are very rich in highly unsaturated fatty acids (ARA, EPA & DHA).
- Polychaetes are well known to increase fecundity of shrimp and marine fish broodstock.
Did you know?
Polychaetes are marine worms notable for well-defined segmentation of the body. Each body segment has a pair of fleshy protrusions called parapodia that bear many bristles.