Pure marine fish eggs
- ideal to accustom fish to non-living food
- positive effect on the breeding behavior
- the food is completely preserved due to the natural egg shell
- no additional load on the water
- Manufacturer:Ocean Nutrition
- Item number:153080
- Best before date:30.11.2024
including 7% VAT. ,
Recommended retail price: 5,20 €
Fish eggs are an essential part of the natural diet of many marine and tropical fish.The Ocean Nutrition fish eggs (600–800 micron) are of marine origin and contain high levels of the highly unsaturated fatty acids arachidonic acid (ARA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). The surrounding membrane is a natural guarantee against leaching so assuring optimal water quality. Marine phospholipids support the cell membrane development and lipid transport in your fish and shrimp.
- Contains marine phospholipids
- Ideal to wean off fish off live food
- Believed to trigger breeding responses
Your fish should be fed 2 to 5 times a day, only feed the amount that your fish will consume within 5 minutes.
Mallotus villosus eggs