A two component epoxy putty for corals and reef structures
- can be used above & under water
- available in black & stone grey
- will be overgrown by coralline algae
- Item number:V156161
including 19% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 12,95 €
A two component epoxy putty available in black & grey
REEF PUTTY has the following characteristics:
- can be used above and under water
- Soft epoxy putty with a processing time of approx. 45 minutes
- Silicone-free; will be overgrown by coralline algae
- Adheres to corals, live rock, glass, plastic, PVC pipework etc.
Wear protective gloves. Use a sharp knife to cut equal pieces from each bar and remove the foil. Then knead both components into a homogeneous paste. The adhesive is now ready for use and can be used above and under water. The processing time is about 45 minutes. Hardening takes place after approx. 3 hours, complete hardening after approx. 24 hours.