Trace elements for saltwater tanks
- contains the purest raw materials
- developed in long term studies
- boosts the colouration of corals
- prevents deficiency symptoms
- Item number:156104
- Best before date:30.11.2021
including 19% VAT. ,
Recommended retail price: 15,90 €
Trace elements have an important function as essential building blocks of life. Natural sea water contains approx. 70 different trace elements. If the salt water aquarium is not sufficiently supplied with trace elements it results in e.g. degenerative growth, pale colors, or a loss of tissue in corals.
However, it is not sufficient to change part of the water regularly to rectify such trace mineral deficiencies. Thereforethe NYOS® developed the ACTIVE line of trace elements.
You will receive professional products which are advanced over a long time and which provide essential trace elements for your corals and invertebrates.The advantages at a glance:
- intensive boost to your coral's color and growth
- very easily available
- developed in long term studies, tested by renowned coral breeders
- contains the purest raw materials, low in phosphate, nitrate, and sulphate
- prevents deficiency symptoms in a targeted manner
- free of harmful chelators
5 ml per 100 l per week. Start with around 50 % of the recommended dosage.
Iron, potassium, cobalt, manganese, zinc, nickel, chrome
Not suitable for human consumption.