Eliminates Aiptasia & Majano anemones
- reef safe & simple in application
- first results already after minutes
- no effect on your water chemistry
- no injection & no need to siphon anemone out of tank
incl. 19% VAT , plus shipping costs
Manufacturers recommended retail price: 14,10 €
JoesJuice is a proprietary aqueous solution of sodium, magnesium, calcium salts and calciumhydroxide.JoesJuice® Benefits
JoesJuice Aiptasia & Majano Eliminator is the safest and most effective solution for ridding your reef tanks of annoying and harmful Aiptasia and Majano anemones. Its unique and novel characteristics are covered by U.S. Patent Number 7, 179, 478 and additional patents are pending for this product.
When used as directed, JoesJuice® is completely reef safe but eliminates Aiptasia & Majano Anemones in minutes and requires no injection of the pests or siphoning of residual debris.
JoesJuice® is manufactured and packaged in Europe to exacting standards under tightly controlled conditions. The stringent quality assurance system employed during all phases of formulation and packaging of JoesJuice® Aiptasia & Majano Eliminator assure that the product is produced to consistently high standards on which you can rely. Use JoesJuice®, only the Aiptasia & Majano will regret your decision.
The reputation JoesJuice® Aiptasia & Majano Elimination has earned since its introduction is uniformly excellent and unsurpassed by because JoesJuice® works and it is reef safe.
- Turn off powerheads before feeding.
- Shake well before use.
- Fill supplied syringe and tip with 'patent pending' mixture.
- For Aiptasia: Gently place syringe over their mouth, feed anemone a small amount of mixture.
- For Majano: Spread a small amount of mixture at their center.
- Both anemones will consume the product.
|Calcium hydroxide CA(OH)2
Danger! Causes severe eye damage. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing and eye protection.
In case of contact with eyes: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Rinse further. Immediately call poison information center or doctor.