Misst Phosphat in Süßwasser
- Messbereich von 0,00 bis 2,5 mg/L
- Kolorimetrische Messmethode
- Manufacturer:Hanna Instruments
- Item number:14246
- Included:Checker HI713 (1 pc.), measuring cuvettes with lid (2 pcs.), reagent starter kit for phosphate, low measuring range (6 tests), 1.5 V AAA battery (1 pc.), operating instructions
- Best before date:31.05.2024
including 19% VAT ,
Recommended retail price: 70,21 €
Achieve accurate water testing results with our simple handheld colorimeter. Trust your readings now, our low range phosphate colorimeter brings you more precise technology than your average chemical test kit. By determining your results digitally, our handheld colorimeter eliminates the effort of matching to a color chart.
- Small and portable design to take it anywhere
- Results are achieved easily with simple, one-button operation
- Advance your technology and upgrade from your standard test kit.
The HI713 Checker® HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure phosphate. Phosphate is a common food additive that enhances flavor and acts as a buffering agent. Important for growth and development of plant roots, phosphate is also present in fertilizers. However, high concentrations of phosphates are detrimental to the environment; for this reason, it is closely monitored in natural and municipal waters. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI713 provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Water Quality, Aquaculture, Education, Agriculture
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||86 x 61 x 37,5 mm|
|Measurement Range:||0,00 bis 2,50 ppm|
|Operating Environment:||0 bis 50 °C, rel. humidity max. 95%|