ROWA High Sensitivity Phosphate Test Kit
Zur Ermittlung des Phosphatgehaltes in Süß- und Meerwasseraquarien
Phosphate (PO4) often has negative side effects especially in marine aquariums. Even 0,01 mg/l PO4 has a disturbing effect in sea water.
Here ROWA® has a very effective way to remove PO4: ROWA®phos
Common problems during the PO4-reading are:
- very low PO4-concentration
- variety of elements (especially NaCl) which can disturb in most test kits
In cooperation with Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, 2004 the ROWA® High Sensitivity Phosphate Test Kits was developed for the aquarium, which operates very reliable at low phosphate concentrations.
ROWA® High Sensitivity Phosphate Test Kits ...
- sufficient for 100 tests
- easy to use
- colorimetric determination with colour card and sliding comparator
- high sensitive, measures also low concentrations of phosphate
- measuring range: 0,008 – 0,14 mg/l P or 0,024 – 0,43 mg/l PO43-
- suitable for fresh and seawater